Thursday, May 17, 2012

That Living Room in my Head

There are a few samples that I keep finding myself being drawn to in the store lately. 
I have been in love with this rug ever since we got the swatch in. 
And have been dying over it with this gray (almost metallic) fabric and would love to put it on the Brooke sofa we carry.

{Sidenote - the Brooke is crazy comfy. Like amazing. Would be so cozy next to the fireplace and board and batten walls in my mental living room.}


I am leaning towards a geometric print on the chairs. This one seems like it could do the trick.
So. Now all I need is my husband to finish his last few online classes, get a fabulous job, and then we can buy a house to put all these pretty fabrics and rugs in. No big deal. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that rug!!! And I love this blog! I love how you give Cheaper alternatives for us non-millionaires:) so fun! Flying you out to decorate our future home, for sure! ... But I don't know If I'll be able to afford you;)

    ReplyDelete