Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Great Bedding Debate

So. I fell in love with Thibaut's Jacobean Trail wallpaper MONTHS ago... before I knew baby was going to be a girl. I had a few nursery ideas should it be a "he" ... but was CERTAIN about this wallpaper if baby was a "she."


I'm now at a bit of a stand-still. 
Something I like to call the "great bedding debate."
Below are four options that I'm torn over. 
All are beautiful, but trying to figure out what is going to work best with the wallpaper is a bit of a challenge. 


I have fabric samples from both option 1, 3, and the sheet for 2.
I have pretty much already ruled out #1. Not quite the right colors and a little too busy.
It's hard to tell in the picture, but #3 is also a lot of pattern mixing for a room that already will have an entire floral wall. I am leaning towards either option 2 or 4... but still am not sure about introducing gray into the room from #2 and the colors matching right in #4.

Any thoughts? I'd love some opinions :)


1. The Land of Nod

1 comment:

  1. Number 4! It think it would be so cute since since its so simple and the wallpaper is a little busy! So fun and I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete